These aren’t all of the impact analyst calls, but these are the key calls that 24/7 Wall St. is focusing on:
- Amgen (AMGN) raised to overweight at Lehman.
- Encore Energy (ENP) started as Overweight at Lehman.
- Network Appliances (NTAP) raised to Peer Perform at Bear Stearns; estimates raised at Goldman Sachs.
- Portugal Telecom (PT) raised to Peer Perform at Bear Stearns, but cut to Hold at Citigroup.
- Qualcomm (QCOM) earnings estimates cut at Goldman Sachs.
- Sierra Wireless (SWIR) cut to Market Perform at Piper Jaffray.
- ValueClick (VCLK) raised to Buy from Hold at Citigroup.
- VeriSign (VRSN) cut to Hold from Buy at WR Hambrecht.
- Weyehaueser (WY) raised to Buy at Lehman.
Jon C. Ogg
November 15, 2007