These are not the only impact analyst calls, but these are the top research calls that 247WallSt.com is focusing on pre-market this Thursday:
- Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD) started as Underweight at J.P.Morgan.
- Cummins (CMI) & Terex (TEX) both started as Buy at Banc of America.
- Hertz (HTZ) started as Buy at UBS.
- LDK Solar (LDK) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Piper Jaffray.
- MasterCard (MA) raised to Outperform at Bear Stearns.
- Monolithic Power (MPWR) started as Buy at Piper Jaffray.
- Moster Worldwide (MNST) started as Outperform at Bear Stearns.
- Synchronoss Technologies (SNCR) raised to Buy from Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
- Ultimate Software (ULTI) started as Buy at Banc of America.
- Wynn Resorts (WYNN) raised to Neutral from Sell at UBS; Susquehanna started as ‘Positive’.
Jon C. Ogg
December 20, 2007