These are not the only top analyst calls impacting share prices this morning, but these are the main calls that 247WallSt.com is focusing on in pre-market trading this Friday morning:
- Allstate (ALL) raised to Outperform at FBR.
- Corning (GLW) started as Buy at Jefferies.
- Echostar (DISH) raised to Market Perform from Underperform at Bernstein.
- General Motors (GM) removed from JPMorgan Focus List.
- Intel (INTC) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan.
- Investment Technology (ITG) raised to Buy from Neutral at Banc of America.
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) started as Buy at UBS.
- PNM Resources (PNM) raised to Buy from Hold at Jefferies.
- Respironics (RESP) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Banc of America.
- Ultra Petroleum (UPL) started as Neutral at Sun Trust Robinson Humphrey; just noted last night by Cramer on MAD MONEY as his natural gas stock of 2008.
Jon C. Ogg
January 4, 2008