Below are ten of the top analysts calls that247WallSt.com is looking at this morning:
- Audible (NASDAQ: ADBL) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Citigroup.
- Google (NASDAQ: GOOG) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies.
- Lowe’s (NYSE: LOW) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Citigroup.
- Maxim Integrated (NASDAQ: MXIM) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies.
- Medarex (NASDAQ: MEDX) raised to Neutral from Sell at Banc of America.
- Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman Sachs.
- Motorola (NYSE: MOT) raised to Buy at Citigroup.
- Owens-Illinois (NYSEO: OI) raised to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank.
- TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at FBR.
- Walt Disney (NYSE: DIS) raised to Outperform from Market Perform at Oppenheimer.
Jon C. Ogg
February 1, 2008