These are some of the research calls we are looking at this morning that are impacting shares in early pre-market trading:
- Arcelor Mittal (NYSE: MT) raised to Buy at Deutsche Bank.
- Discovery Holding (NASDAQ: DISCA) raised to Neutral at Credit Suisse.
- Finisar (NASDAQ: FNSR) started as Outperform at Morgan Keegan.
- Gilead Sciences (NASDAQ: GILD) downgraded to Market Perform from outperform at Bernstein Research.
- GMX Resources (NASDAQ: GMXR) started as Buy at Jefferies.
- JDS Uniphase (NASDAQ: JDSU) started as Market Perform at Morgan Keegan.
- Linear Tech (NASDAQ: LLTC) raised to Buy from hold at UBS.
- Northeast Utilities (NYSE: NU) raised to Buy from hold at UBS.
- Universal Electronics (NASDAQ: UEIC) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank.
- Williams Companies (NYSE: WMB) raised to Outperform at RBC Capital Markets.
Jon C. Ogg
February 22, 2008