Below are the top research calls that 247WallSt.com is focusing on:
- Aventine Renewable Energy (NYSE: AVR) downgraded to Sell from Hold at Soleil.
- Genentech (NYSE: DNA) raised to Outperform at Rodman & Renshaw.
- General Motors (NYSE: GM) downgraded to Hold at Deutsche Bank.
- Hain Celestial (NASDAQ: HAIN) raised to Buy at UBS.
- Juniper Networks (NASDAQ: JNPR) raised to Outperform at RBC Capital Markets.
- Mechel Steel (NYSE: MTL) raised to Buy at Deutsche Bank.
- Motorola (NYSE: MOT) downgraded to Perform from outperform at Oppenheimer.
- New York Times (NYSE: NYT) downgraded to Sell from Hold at Deutsche Bank.
- Peabody Energy (NYSE: BTU) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS.
- YUM! Brands (NYSE: YUM) raised to Buy at UBS.
Jon C. Ogg
February 25, 2008