These are not the only analyst calls affecting shares this morning, but these are the first ones that 247WallSt.com is focusing on:
- Charter Communications (NASDAQ: CHTR) Cut to Neutral at Credit Suisse.
- Citrix Systems (NASDAQ: CTXS) cut to Hold at Jefferies.
- Dune Energy (NYSE: DNE) Started as Buy at Jefferies.
- lululemon athletica (NASDAQ: LULU) raised to Outperform at Credit Suisse.
- MedCath Corp. (NASDAQ: MDTH) Raised to Outperform at Credit Suisse.
- Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) started as Buy at Jefferies.
- Protalix Biotherapeutics (AMEX: PLX) started as Buy at UBS.
- Select Comfort (NASDAQ: SCSS) Raised to Market Perform at Morgan Keegan.
- Vornado Realty (NYSE: VNO) Raised to Buy at Goldman Sachs.
- Weyerhaeuser (NYSE: WY) raised to Buy at UBS.
Jon C. Ogg
March 11, 2008