Below are the top calls that 247WallSt.com is focusing on in pre-market trading this Wednesday:
- Cal Dive International (NYSE: DVR) Raised To Overweight at JP Morgan.
- Genomic Health (NASDAQ: GHDX) Cut To Neutral at JP Morgan.
- KLA-Tencor (NASDAQ: KLAC) cut to Underperform at Oppenheimer.
- Kroger (NYSE: KR) cut to Underweight at at JPMorgan.
- Liberty Capital (NASDAQ: LCAPA) cut to Hold at Deutsche Bank.
- Lowe’s (NYSE: LOW) cut to Underperform at Morgan Keegan.
- Nokia (NYSE: NOK) raised to Outperform at Oppenheimer.
- Permian Basin (NYSE: PBT) cut to Hold at Citigroup.
- Thornburg Mortgage (NYSE: TMA) Raised to Peer Perform at Bear Stearns.
- UBS (NYSE: UBS) cut to Underperform at KBW.
Jon C. Ogg
March 12, 2008