These are the top ten analyst calls we are looking at this Monday morning in pre-market trading:
- CIGNA (NYSE: CI) raised to Buy at UBS.
- FPL Group (NYSE: FPL) raised to Overweight at Lehman.
- Gap Inc. (NYSE: GPS) Cut to Neutral at UBS.
- Hawaiian Airlines, Inc. (NYSE: HA) raised to Outperform at Bear Stearns.
- Lehman Brothers (NYSE: LEH) downgraded to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer.
- Monsanto (NYSE: MON) raised to Buy at UBS.
- Potash Corp. opf Saskatchewan (NYSE: POT) raised to TOP PICK at RBC Capital.
- Ultra Petroleum (NYSE: UPL) started as Outperform at Credit Suisse.
- Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC) downgraded to Underperform at Robert W. Baird.
- Xyratex (NASDAQ: XRTX) raised to Outperform at Wachovia.
Jon C. Ogg
March 24, 200