These are not the only analyst calls being seen this Monday in pre-market hours, but these are the top calls that 247WallSt.com is focusing on so far this morning:
- ABB (NYSE: ABB) cut to Equalweight From Overweight at Lehman.
- Cardinal Health (NYSE: CAH) removed from Conviction Buy List but maintained Buy at Goldman Sachs.
- Eaton Vance (NYSE: EV) Raised to Neutral from Underweight at JPMorgan.
- Fastenal (NASDAQ: FAST) Cut to Neutral from Buy at Piper Jaffray.
- General Electric (NYSE: GE) downgraded to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer; cut to Peer Perform from outperform at Bear Stearns.
- Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: MMC) Raised to Outperform at KBW.
- PETsMART (NASDAQ: PETM) raised to Buy from Neutral at Banc of America.
- SPX Corp (NYSE: SPW) cut to Hold at Deutsche Bank.
- Visa (NYSE: V) started as Outperform at KBW.
Jon C. Ogg
April 14, 2008