WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (Pink Sheets: WSDT) and The Dreyfus Corporation, a BNY Mellon Asset Management Company, announced the launch of five WisdomTree Dreyfus Currency Income ETFs on the NYSE Arca.
The ETFs are actively-managed and designed to earn current income that reflects money market rates that are available to foreign investors in the specific region. Additionally, they will be exposed to changes in non-U.S. currencies values compared to the U.S. dollar. Being actively-managed, the ETFs will have greater flexibility but still maintain the transparency that makes ETFs so attractive. This fund targets short-term, investment grade instruments and as a result, the share price is expected to be volatile.
The funds are expected to commence trading on Tuesday, May 13, 2008. The ETFs are listed below:
- WisdomTree Dreyfus Chinese Yuan Fund (NYSE Arca: CYB)
- WisdomTree Dreyfus Indian Rupee Fund (NYSE Arca: ICN
- WisdomTree Dreyfus Brazilian Real Fund (NYSE Arca: BZF)
- WisdomTree Dreyfus Japanese Yen Fund (NYSE Arca: JYF)
- WisdomTree Dreyfus Euro Fund (NYSE Arca: EU)
May 1, 2008