These are not all of the analyst calls affecting shares this morning, but these are ten that we are focusing on this Monday morning:
- AbitibiBowater (NYSE: ABH) started as Outperform at RBC Capital Markets.
- Eaton Corp. (NYSE: ETN) raised to Overweight at JPMorgan.
- Hess (NYSE: HES) Added to Goldman Sachs Conviction Buy List.
- Lincoln Electric (NASDAQ: LECO) started as Buy at Piper Jaffray.
- Louisiana-Pacific (NYSE: LPX) started as Underperform at RBC Capital Markets.
- Macrovision (NASDAQ: MVSN) raised to Buy at Piper Jaffray.
- Murphy Oil (NYSE: MUR) cut to Underweight at JP Morgan.
- Novo-Nordisk AS (NYSE: NVO) raised to Neutral at HSBC Securities.
- SWS Group (NYSE: SWS) started as Market Perform at KBW.
- Webster Financial (NYSE: WBS) raised to Outperform at KBW.
Jon C. Ogg
June 9, 2008