These aren’t going to be the only impact analyst calls this Tuesday morning, but these are ten of the calls we are focusing on very early this morning:
- BMC Software (NYSE: BMC) Started as Neutral at UBS.
- Cinemark (NYSE: CNK) cut to equal-weight at Morgan Stanley.
- Citrix Systems (NASDAQ: CTXS) Cut to Market Perform from Outperform at FBR.
- CME Group (NYSE: CME) Raised to Buy from Hold at Citigroup.
- CTC Media (NASDAQ: CTCM) started as Overweight at Lehman Brothers.
- Double Hull Tankers (NYSE: DHT) raised to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- Elizabeth Arden (NASDAQ: RDEN) raised to Outperform at Oppenheimer.
- Hovnanian Enterprises (NYSE: HOV) Raised to Neutral from Sell at UBS.
- Tempur-Pedic (NYSE: TPX) cut to Perform at Oppenheimer.
- Whiting Petroleum (NYSE: WLL) started as Outperform at Wachovia.
Jon C. Ogg
June 17, 2008