These are some of the downgrades or more cautious calls from Wall Street analysts this Friday morning:
- Applied Materials (NASDAQ: AMAT) Cut to Hold from Buy at Citigroup.
- Cisco Systems (NASDAQ: CSCO) Removed From Goldman Sachs Conviction Buy List, although the rating was maintained as Buy.
- Emulex (NYSE: ELX) Cut to Hold from Buy at Needham; cut to Neutral from Outperform at Baird.
- Tuesday Morning (NASDAQ: TUES) Cut to Sell from Hold at Deutsche Bank.
- Universal Health (NYSE: UHS) Cut to Sell from Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
Jon C. Ogg
July 11, 2008