These are only some of the early bird analyst calls that we have seen in early Monday pre-market trading, but these are some of the more active stock names:
- American International Group (NYSE: AIG) Raised to Buy at Banc of America.
- Cintas Corp. (NASDAQ: CTAS) Raised to Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley.
- KBW (NYSE: KBW) Cut to Market Perform at FBR.
- NetEase (NASDAQ: NTES) Raised to Outperform at Credit Suisse.
- Nike (NYSE: NKE) Cut to Neutral at HSBC.
- Satyam Computer Services (NYSE: SAY) Cut to Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley; Cut to Underperform at Credit Suisse.
- Sherwin Williams (NYSE: SHW) Cut to Sell at Goldman Sachs.
- Stanley Works (NYSE: SWK) Cut to Hold at Deutsche Bank.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Ind. (NASDAQ: TEVA) Raised to Buy at Deutsche bank.
- Whole Foods Markets (NASDAQ: WFMI) Raised to Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley.
Jon C. Ogg
July 21, 2008