These are some of the top downgrades or negative analyst calls we are seeing this Wednesday morning in early pre-market hours:
- ADC Telecom (ADCT) Cut to Neutral at Baird; Cut to Market Perform at FBR.
- Autoliv (ALV) Cut to Hold at Deutsche Bank.
- Caterpillar (CAT) Cut to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- FormFactor (FORM) Cut to Perform at Oppenheimer.
- General Maritime (GMR) Cut to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Cut to Market Weight at Thomas Weisel.
- Mirant (MIR) Cut to Equal Weight at Lehman.
- Sonic Solutions (SNIC) Cut to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- Target Corp. (TGT) Cut to Neutral at Credit Suisse.
- Top Ships (TOPS) Cut to Underweight at JPMorgan.
- Washington Mutual (WM) Cut to Sell at Piper Jaffray.
- Zimmer Holdings (ZMH) Cut to Neutral at Piper Jaffray.
Jon C. Ogg
July 23, 2008