These are the early bird Downgrades and negative calls from analysts we are seeing this Thursday morning:
- Akamai (AKAM) Cut to Market Perform at FBR.
- Avon (AVP) Cut to Hold at Deutsche Bank.
- California Pizza Kitchen (CPKI) Cut to Neutral at Baird.
- CB Richard Ellis (CBG) Cut to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- FedEx (FDX) Cut to Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley.
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Cut to Sell at Citigroup.
- Hologic (HOLX) Cut to Hold at Jefferies.
- Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL) Cut to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- Temple-Inland (TIN) Cut to Neutral at Credit Suisse.
- THQ (THQI) Cut to Perform at Oppenheimer.
- Timberland (TBL) Cut to Sell at Citigroup.
- T.Rowe Price (TROW) Cut to Market Perform at Wachovia.
- USANA (USNA) Cut to Underperform at Jefferies.
Jon C. Ogg
July 31, 2008