These are some of the key analyst downgrades and negative analyst calls we have seen early this Monday morning with over 2 hours to open:
- Biogen Idec (BIIB) Cut to Sell at Banc of America.
- Cbeyond Communications (CBEY) Cut to Sell at Citigroup.
- EHealth (EHTH) Cut to Market Perform at JMP Securities.
- Nortel (NT) Cut to Hold at Jefferies.
- Oshkosh (OSK) Cut to Neutral at Credit Suisse.
- PAETEC (PAET) Cut to Market Perform at Wachovia; Cut to Sell at Citigroup..
- Ryanair (RYAAY) Cut to Underperform at Credit Suisse.
- Savient Pharma (SVNT) Cut to Hold at Jefferies.
Jon C. Ogg
August 4, 2008