These are some of the key analyst downgrades or negative calls we are seeing this Tuesday morning:
- American Electric Power (AEP) Cut to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- Dover (DOV) Cut to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Cut to Hold at Deutsche Bank.
- Houston Wire & Cable (HWCC) Cut to Neutral at Piper Jaffray.
- ITT Corp. (ITT) Cut to Underweight at JPMorgan.
- Lexmark (LXK) Started as Underperform at Credit Suisse.
- Tyco International (TYC) Cut to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- United Therapeutics Corp. (UTHR) Started as Sell at Piper Jaffray.
- Wynn Resorts (WYNN) Cut to Neutral at JPMorgan.
Jon C. Ogg
August 12, 2008