These are not all of the early calls from analysts out there, but these are some of the calls that may impact the prices of these shares this summer Monday morning:
- Cadence Design (CDNS) Raised to Buy at Citigroup.
- CardioNet (BEAT) Cut to Hold at Citigroup.
- Comverse Tech (CMVT) Cut to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- Hershey Co. (HSY) Cut to Hold at Citigroup.
- Imgram Micro (IM) Cut to Neutral at B of A.
- Luminex (LMNX) Cut to Market Perform at Thomas Weisel.
- Manpower (MAN) Cut to Equal Weight at Lehman.
- Robert Half (RHI) Cut to Underweight at Lehman.
- Tower Group (TWGP) Raised to Outperform at KBW.
- WD-40 Co. (WDFC) Cut to Underweight at JPMorgan.
Jon C. Ogg
August 18, 2008