These are some of the top analyst downgrades we are seeing affecting shares of stock this morning:
- Cepheid (CPHD) Cut to Neutral at Piper Jaffray.
- Digital River (DRIV) Cut to Market Weight at Thomas Weisel.
- Foundry Networks (FDRY) Cut to Neutral at Baird.
- Manpower (MAN) Started as Sell at Deutsche Bank.
- Martin Marietta (MLM) Cut to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- Melco Crown (MPEL) Cut to Hold at Citigroup.
- MPS Group (MPS) Started as Sell at Deutsche Bank.
- Smart Modular (SMOD) Cut to Hold at Needham.
- Vulcan Materials (VMC) Cut to Underweight at JPMorgan.
Jon C. Ogg
September 10, 2008