These are the top research downgrades and negative analyst calls we are seeing this Monday morning with more than two hours to the open:
- Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) Cut to Market Perform at FBR.
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) Cut to Neutral at Merrill Lynch.
- Alcoa (AA) Cut to Neutral at UBS.
- Chubb (CB) Cut to Equal Weight at Barclays.
- Dell (DELL) Cut to Neutral at Merrill Lynch.
- Electronic Arts (ERTS) Cut to Neutral at Merrill Lynch.
- Freeport-McMoRan (FCX) Cut to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- Mechel Steel (MTL) Cut to Sell at Citigroup.
- Suntech Power (STP) Cut to Underweight at JPMorgan.
Jon C. Ogg
November 17, 2008