Top Pre-Market Analyst Upgrades & Downgrades (DVN, ECA, STR, RSG, APC, AIN, AVB, BRE, CBST, DLTR, MEOH, SOA, SU, UDR)December 8, 2008 by Douglas A. McIntyre
These are some of the top pre-market upgrades and downgrades we have seen from Wall Street analysts this Monday morning:
- Devon Energy (DVN) Raised to Buy at Jefferies.
- EnCana (ECA) Raised to Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
- Questar (STR) Raised to Buy at Goldman Sachs.
- Republic Services (RSG) Raised to Outperform at FBR.
- Anadarko Petroleum (APC) Cut to Sell from Buy at Goldman Sachs.
- Apartment Investment (AIV) Cut to Market Perform at KBW.
- AvalonBay (AVB) Cut to Underperform at KBW.
- BRE Properties (BRE) Cut to Underperform at KBW.
- Cubist (CBST) Cut to Underperform at Leerink Swann.
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) Cut to Market Perform at FBR.
- Methanex (MEOH) Cut to Sector Perform at CIBC.
- Solution (SOA) Cut to Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
- Suncor Energy (SU) Cut to Sell at Goldman Sachs.
- UDR (UDR) Cut to Market Perform at KBW.
Jon C. Ogg
December 8, 2008