These are some of the top downgrades and negative research calls we have seen from Wall Street analysts this Friday morning:
- AbitibiBowater (ABH) Cut to Underperform at Raymond James.
- Amcore Financial (AMFI) Cut to Market Perform at KBW.
- CME Group (CME) Cut to Market Perform at Bernstein.
- Louisiana-Pacific (LPX) Cut to Sector Perform at CIBC.
- Mastercard (MA) Started as Sell at Citigroup.
- Microsemi (MSCC) Cut to Market Weight at Thomas Weisel.
- Nokia (NOK) Cut to Neutral at Nomura.
- Visa (V) Started as Hold at Citigroup.
Jon C. Ogg
January 23, 2009