These are the top analyst downgrades and negative research calls we have seen on Wall Street this Friday with more than two hours until the market opens:
- Alliant Energy (LNT) Cut to Neutral at Baird.
- CenterPoint (CNP) Cut to Hold at Jefferies.
- Evergreen Solar (ESLR) Cut to Neutral at Piper Jaffray.
- Forrester Research (FORR) Cut to Market Perform at William Blair.
- International Flavors (IFF) Cut to Underweight at KeyBanc.
- Life Time Fitness (LTM) Cut to Market Perform at Morgan Keegan.
- Liquidity Services (LQDT) Cut to Perform at Oppenheimer.
- Northern Trust (NTRS) Cut to Market Perform at KBW.
- Opnext (OPXT) Cut to Perform at Oppenheimer.
- Regency Centers (REG) Cut to Neutral at JPMorgan.
Jon C. Ogg
February 6, 2009