These are the top pre-market analyst downgrades and negative research calls we have seen this Friday morning:
- Adobe (ADBE) Cut to Market Perform at Wachovia.
- Autodesk (ADSK) Cut to Hold at KeyBanc.
- Limelight Networks (LLNW) Cut to Hold at Jefferies.
- NII Holdings (NIHD) Cut to Neutral at Piper Jaffray.
- O’Reilly Autoparts (ORLY) Cut to Hold at Deutsche Bank.
- Quest Software (QSFT) Cut to Market Weight at Thomas Weisel.
- SLM (SLM) Cut to Equal Weight at Barclays.
- Synta Pharmaceuticals (SNTA) downgraded at Lazard, Roth Capital, and Wachovia.
- US Cellular (USM) Cut to Underperform at Baird.
JON C. OGG