These are the top 10 analyst calls we have seen this Wednesday morning with about two hours until the market opens:
- Altera (ALTR) and Xilinx (XLNX) Raised to Overweight at Global Crown.
- Biomarin Pharma (BMRN) Raised to Buy at Citigroup.
- Foster Wheeler (FWLT) Raised to Buy at Jefferies.
- Palm (PALM) Raised to Buy at Piper Jaffray.
- Vertex Pharm (VRTX) Raised to Accumulate at ThinkEquity.
- Edison (EIX) Cut to Market Perform at Wachovia.
- MGM Mirage (MGM) Cut to Hold at KeyBanc.
- Pepco Holdings (POM) was downgraded at both Barclays and at Wachovia.
- Tiffany (TIF) target cut by over 60% to $21.00 at HSBC.
JON C. OGG
March 4, 2009