Buffett & Berkshire Hathaway Disclose Holdings G to O (BRK-A, GCI, GE, GSK, HD, IR, IRM, JNJ, KFT, LOW, MTB, MCO, NLC, NKE, NSC, NRG)May 15, 2009 by Douglas A. McIntyre
The first quarter of 2009 Warren Buffett and Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (NYSE: BRK-A)(BRK-B) holdings are now out for the cut off date here of March 31, 2009. There are some changes from the end of Q4. We have broken these down into 3 groups A to F, G to O, and P to Z so these fit on one page easier. Here is the list ‘G to O.’
- Gannett Co. (NYSE: GCI) 3.447 million shares, the same as before.
- General Electric Corp. (NYSE: GE) 7.777 million shares is the same as before, but does not include the 10% preferred from last year.
- GlaxoSmithkline (NYSE: GSK) 1.51 million shares, same as before.
- Home Depot Inc. (NYSE: HD) 3.7 million shares; same as before.
- Ingersoll-Rand (NYSE: IR) 7.78 million, same as last quarter.
- Iron Mountain (NYSE: IRM) 3.3722 million shares, same as before.
- Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ) about 32.5 million, ABOVE the prior 28.6 million shares but still down from the 62 million last year.
- Kraft Foods (NYSE: KFT) over 138 million; looks roughly the same as before.
- Lowe’s Companies (NYSE: LOW) 6.5 million shares, same as before.
- M&T Bank Corp. (NYSE: MTB) 6.71 million shares, same as before.
- Moody’s (NYSE: MCO) 48 million shares, same as before.
- Nalco Holding (NYSE: NLC) 9.0 million shares; ABOVE our report of 8.730 million last quarter.
- Nike Inc. (NYSE: NKE) 7.641 million shares, same as before.
- Norfolk Southern (NYSE: NSC) 1.933 million shares, same as before.
- NRG Energy (NYSE: NRG) 7.2 million, same as before.
Here is the full list of Buffett holdings “A to F”
Here is the full list of Buffett holdings “P to Z”
Jon C. Ogg
May 15, 2009