As the epic conflict over the debt ceiling draws on, President Obama is besieged by denunciations from the right while fielding a blitz of disapproval from the angry left. The Democrats feel betrayed by his apparent willingness to sell the farm by agreeing to spending cuts demanded by Republicans to programs dear to Democrats. Obama has also been accused during the past week of being too removed from the fray after he and Speaker John Boehner reached an impasse, and negotiations over raising the debt ceiling moved to Congress.
« Top Stocks To Watch This Coming Week, The Unusual Suspects (AMZN, AWK, DYN, ETFC, COF, FSLR, F, GNW, MLNX, LCC, DAL, BKD, FVE, KND, SKH, SUNH)
Read more: Economy
- 7 Analyst Stock Picks Under $10 With Huge Upside Calls
- Gasoline Prices Could Fall Further, Faster in August
- Huge Momentum Stock Trade Highlights Insider Selling This Week
- Tech and Biotech See Big-Time Insider Buying This Week – Apple, Biogen, Qualcomm and More
- 6 Big Stocks With Massive Upside In Analyst Calls