These are some of the analyst calls impacting oil and gas related shares so far this morning from Wall Street research firms:
- Complete Production Services (NYSE: CPX) Raised To Overweight By JP Morgan; shares indicated up 0.5% on thin volume.
- Fuel Systems Solutions (NASDAQ: FSYS) Cut to Neutral from Buy at Broadpoint (alternative fuel for transportation and power generation); shares down 3.5% on downgrade.
- Key Energy Services (NYSE: KEG) Raised ot Outperform at RBC Capital; shares up over 3% so far.
- Pioneer Natural Resources (NYSE: PXD) Raised to Outperform at BMO Capital; shares up 1.8%.
- Statoil Hydro (NYSE: STO) Started as Overweight at Morgan Stanley; Cramer just panned this one as "running out of oil" last night on CNBC’s MAD MONEY; shares up 1.3%.
Jon C. Ogg
June 24, 2008