These are not the only analyst calls impacting stocks this morning, but these are the key calls that 247WallSt.com is focusing on this morning:
- Arch Coal (NYSE: ACI) raised to Overweight at JPMorgan.
- Bankrate (NASDAQ: RATE) downgraded to Hold at Jefferies.
- Barnes & Noble (NYSE: BKS) downgraded to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- Goldman Sachs (NYSE: GS) downgraded to Market Perform at Oppenheimer.
- Hasbro (NYSE: HAS) raised to Buy at Banc of America.
- Mosaic (NYSE: MOS) raised to Buy at Citigroup.
- OptionsXpress (NASDAQ: OXPS) started as Sell at Merriman Curhan Ford.
- Potash (NYSE: POT) raised to Buy at Citigroup
- SiRF Tech (NASDAQ: SIRF) downgraded across the board: Jefferies, Lehman, Oppenheimer.
- Yahoo! (NASDAQ: YHOO) raised to Buy at Canaccord Adams; downgraded to Neutral at Banc of America.
Jon C. Ogg
February 5, 2008