These are the new combined holdings (alphabetically A-G) from Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway (NYSE: BRK-A) for the period ended December 31, 2007:
- American Express (NYSE: AXP) 151.6 million shares for a value of more than $7.8 Billion.
- Ameriprise (NYSE: AMP) 661,742 shares listed as worth some $36.4 million, why even bother…
- Anheuser-Busch (NYSE: BUD) 35.56 million shares totaling some $1.87 Billion.
- Burlington-Northern-Santa Fe NYSE: BNI) 60.828 million shares worth some $5.06 Billion.
- Carmax Inc. (NYSE: KMX) 21 million shares worth some $414.7 million.
- Coca-Cola (NYSE: KO) 200 million shares for some $12.27 Billion.
- Comcast (NASDAQ: CMCSA) 12 million shares for some $217.4 million.
- Comdisco (NYSE: CDO) 1.53 million shares for some $14 million, why even bother….
- ConocoPhillips (NYSE: COP) 17.5 million shares for some $1.546 Billion.
- CosctCo Wholesale (NASDAQ: COST) 5,254,000 million shares for some $366 million.
- Gannett (NYSE: GCI) 3,447,600 shares for some $134.45 million.
- General Electric (NYSE: GE) 7.777 million shares for some $288.3 million.
- GlaxoSmithKline (NYSE: GSK) 1.51 million shares for $76.1 million.
Jon C. Ogg
February 14, 2008