These are some of the top pre-market analyst upgrades and downgrades we are seeing from Wall Street this Friday morning with more than two hours until the open:
- Cavium Networks (CAVM) Started as Buy at Piper Jaffray.
- CostCo Wholesale (COST) Raised to Buy at UBS.
- EV3 (EVVV) Started as Overweight at Thomas Weisel.
- MetLife (MET) Raised to Buy at B of A Merrill Lynch.
- Spectra Energy (SE) Raised to Hold from Underperform at Jefferies.
- Total S.A. (TOT) Raised to Buy at Citigroup.
Jon C. Ogg
February 6, 2009