Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (NYSE: BRK-A)(BRK-B) has released its public stock holdings for Q2-2009 as of June 30, 2009. Buffett did make some portfolio changes that have been seen here from the end of Q1 and we have broken these down into 3 groups of ‘A to F’ and ‘G to O’ and ‘P to Z’ so these are easier to see on one page. Here are Warren Buffett’s holdings and accompanying notes for the group ‘P to Z.’
- Procter & Gamble (NYSE: PG) 96.3 million, same as before.
- Sanofi Aventis (NYSE: SNY) more than 3.9 million shares, looks same as before.
- Sun Trust Bank (NYSE: STI) more than 3.2 million shares, same as before.
- Torchmark Corp. (NYSE: TMK) roughly 2.82 million, same as before.
- US Bancorp (NYSE: USB) roughly 69 million is same as before after it had been raised in Q1.
- USG Corp. (NYSE: USG) 17.072 million shares, same as before.
- United Health Group (NYSE: UNH) 4.5 million; down from over 6 million.
- Union Pacific Corp. (NYSE: UNP) 9.55 million shares, same as Q1 after growing the Q1 over Q4 position.
- United Parcel Service (NYSE: UPS) 1.429 million shares, same as before.
- WABCO Holdings (NYSE: WBC) 2.7 million shares, same as before.
- Wal-Mart Stores Inc. (NYSE: WMT) over 19.9 million shares, same as before.
- Washington Post (NYSE: WPO) over 1.72 million shares, same as before.
- Wells Fargo & Co. (NYSE: WFC) over 302 million; ABOVE the 290+ million shares the quarter before.
- Wellpoint Inc. (NYSE: WLP) 3.5 million; DOWN from the 4.7773 million shares in Q1.
- Wesco Financial Corp. (NYSE: WSC) 5.7 million shares, same as before.
BUFFETT HOLDINGS ‘G to O’
JON C. OGG
AUGUST 14, 2009