The Food and Agriculture Organization of The United Nations has released their food price indices for last month. The index reached 215 in the December, the highest it has ever been. The last time the index peaked, at 191 in 2008, there were food riots.
Read more: Investing
- BMW Recall to Fix Air Bags on 92,000 Mini Coopers
- 6 Top Tech Earnings Previews This Week: IBM, Google, Qualcomm, Microsoft, Amazon, Facebook
- “Furious 7” Likely To Be In Top 10 Movies of All Time
- New IPOs Include Biotech Company
- 7 DIJA Earnings Previews This Week: Verizon, Boeing, Coca-Cola, McDonald’s, Caterpillar, 3M, P&G