With Halloween still one day away, it might seem like it’s way too early to be thinking about Black Friday, a full four weeks away. But retailers have to plan ahead and that’s just what Kohl’s Corp. (NYSE: KSS) has been doing.
A scan of the company’s 64-page Black Friday ad supplement has been posted and it offers an early peek at what the store will be promoting this year.
Most of Kohl’s physical stores open at 5 p.m. local time on Thanksgiving Day, and the website begins offering the Black Friday deals at one minute past midnight Thanksgiving morning. Last year the brick-and-mortar stores opened at 6 p.m.
Among several items Kohl’s is promoting as “limited time, limited quantity” doorbusters are the 500 GB Microsoft Xbox One S for $189.99 (regular price $279.99) and a 1 TB Sony PlayStation 4 for $199.99, a savings of $100 from the regular price. The store is also offering a coupon for $15 for every $50 spent in a single transaction between November 20 and 25, provided the coupons are redeemed either in stores or online between November 26 and December 6.
Here are other doorbuster deals:
- A Haier 55-inch 4K ultra HDTV will sell for $299.99, a savings of $100 from the list price.
- A Canon EOS Rebel T6 DSLR camera for $449.99, a savings of $300 from the original price.
- A Fitbit Blaze smartwatch for $149.99, a savings of $50.
- A Google Home voice-activated speaker for $79.99, a savings of $50.
- A varied selection of 0.25-carat total weight diamond rings for $69.99 each, a savings of $285 from the regular price of $355.
The entire Kohl’s Black Friday ad supplement is available at the BestBlackFriday.com website.