There’s a significant cottage industry in gaining access to Black Friday advertising supplements well in advance of when they are distributed. The information can be useful to consumers looking for the best deals for their holiday shopping.
A scan of the ad supplement for Best Buy Co. Inc. (NYSE: BBY) was posted this morning, revealing what the consumer electronics firm plans for its Black Friday sales extravaganza.
Best Buy stores will open at 5 p.m. local time on Thanksgiving Day, and the company also has listed many doorbuster items that will go on sale Friday morning at 8 a.m.
We’ve picked out some of the best deals we saw among the 49 pages of Best Buy’s ad supplement, including a few doorbusters:
- Sharp 50-inch 4K Ultra HD TV Roku TV for $179.99, a savings of $320, available only in stores
- Microsoft Surface Pro M for $629.00, a savings of $370
- Google Home Mini with a free $10 gift card for $29.99, $19 off the regular price of the Mini alone
- KitchenAid Professional 500 Series stand mixer for $199.99, a savings of $300
- Microsoft Xbox One S, 500 GB with Madden NFL 18 Bundle with an extra controller for $229.99, a savings of $50
- Fitbit Ionic smartwatch for $299.95 with a free $50 Best Buy gift card
- Amazon Echo Show for $179.99, a savings of $50
- Canon EOS Rebel T6 DSLR camera with EF-S 18-55mm lens and free 32 GB memory card for $449.99, a savings of $300
- Samsung 25.5-cubic foot French Door refrigerator in black stainless steel for $1,049.99, a savings of $700
As we noted, there are 49 pages of items to peruse and plenty of time between now and Black Friday to shop around.
The ad scan is available at the BFAds.net website.