Wal-Mart Stores Inc. (NYSE: WMT), like many other retailers, thinks that Black Friday really begins Thanksgiving evening, after the family dinner and nap. The company plans to keep stores open all day but deals will start in stores at 6 p.m. local time. Online shoppers can take advantage of Black Friday pricing beginning at 12:01 a.m. Thanksgiving morning.
The company also has a deal for shoppers who can’t wait another two weeks. Walmart is offering a four-day pre-Black Friday sale that began at midnight this Thursday morning and runs through Sunday November 12.
Walmart’s 32-page Black Friday advertising supplement is now available as a scanned image at BFAds.net, as is the advertising supplement for the current four-day sale. In an email, Brent Shelton of BFAds noted that for the first time in a long time, there is no mention of Walmart’s infamous 1-Hour Guarantee. And details on which items will be available online are also scarce.
Here are some items of note from the Black Friday sale:
- 55-inch Sharp 4K Ultra HD TV for $298
- 43-inch Vizio 1080p TV for $198
- Sony PlayStation 4 1TB Console plus controller for $199, a savings of $100
- Hewlett Packard Stream Laptop 14-inch laptop for $179, a savings of $40
- Google Home Mini for $29 plus a credit of up to $25 while supplies last
And if you can’t wait, here are a couple of items available this weekend:
- Sky Rider Falcon 2 Pro Drone for $29.97, a savings of $8.12
- Microsoft Xbox One S 50 GB console bundle with game and extra controller for $249