Ford, Snap, J.C. Penney, and Turquoise Hill Resources all posted new 52-week lows Friday.
Two Generals, Electric and Motors, posted new 52-week lows Wednesday. Turquoise Hill Resources match its low and NXP Semiconductor posted a new low.
General Electric, eBay, Turquoise Hill Resources and TG Therapeutics all posted new 52-week lows Tuesday., Turquoise Hills, Exelixis, and Floor & Decor Holdings all posted new 52-week lows Monday.
Turquoise Hills Resources, Summit Materials, NN, and Extraction Oil & Gas all posted new 52-week lows Friday.
Turquoise Hill Resources announced Monday that the company received an audit report from the tax authority of Mongolia claiming the company owes unpaid taxes and penalties associated with the...
Mining giant Rio Tinto already owns 50.8% of Turquoise Hill Resources, and speculation that Rio Tinto will buy the other 49.2% has boosted Turquoise Hill's share price by nearly 13%.
Source: ThinkstockIn what may be the last massive mining project we see for some time, Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd. (NYSE: TRQ) announced yesterday that the $6.2 billion Oyu Tolgoi copper and gold...