50 Hardest Law Schools to Get Into

Print Email

Source: DenisTangneyJr / Getty Images

5. Harvard University
> Acceptance rate: 6.4%
> Applications for fall 2018: 7,551
> Median undergrad GPA of new enrollees: 3.9 out of 4.0
> Median LSAT score of new enrollees: 173 out of 180

Source: f11photo / Getty Images

4. University of Pennsylvania
> Acceptance rate: 3.7%
> Applications for fall 2018: 6,413
> Median undergrad GPA of new enrollees: 3.89 out of 4.0
> Median LSAT score of new enrollees: 170 out of 180

Source: DenisTangneyJr / Getty Images

3. Yale University
> Acceptance rate: 4.7%
> Applications for fall 2018: 3,473
> Median undergrad GPA of new enrollees: 3.92 out of 4.0
> Median LSAT score of new enrollees: 173 out of 180

Source: stevegeer / Getty Images

2. University of Chicago
> Acceptance rate: 3.6%
> Applications for fall 2018: 5,110
> Median undergrad GPA of new enrollees: 3.89 out of 4.0
> Median LSAT score of new enrollees: 171 out of 180

Source: jejim / Getty Images

1. Stanford University
> Acceptance rate: 3.8%
> Applications for fall 2018: 4,360
> Median undergrad GPA of new enrollees: 3.93 out of 4.0
> Median LSAT score of new enrollees: 171 out of 180