Special Report

This Is the City Where Homes Are Selling Fastest

Source: LawrenceSawyer / Getty Images

14. Topeka, KS (tied)
> Median days on market: 15.0
> Change in median days on market, June 2020 – June 2021: +4.9%
> Median listing price, June 2021: $159,950 (+4.9% from June 2020)
> 5-yr. population change -0.8%

Source: SeanPavonePhoto / Getty Images

14. Raleigh-Cary, NC (tied)
> Median days on market: 15.0
> Change in median days on market, June 2020 – June 2021: +7.0%
> Median listing price, June 2021: $411,095 (+7.0% from June 2020)
> 5-yr. population change +11.9%

Source: benedek / Getty Images

12. Nashville-Davidson–Murfreesboro–Franklin, TN (tied)
> Median days on market: 14.5
> Change in median days on market, June 2020 – June 2021: +10.2%
> Median listing price, June 2021: $429,900 (+10.2% from June 2020)
> 5-yr. population change +7.9%

Source: DenisTangneyJr / Getty Images

12. Provo-Orem, UT (tied)
> Median days on market: 14.5
> Change in median days on market, June 2020 – June 2021: +25.7%
> Median listing price, June 2021: $550,000 (+25.7% from June 2020)
> 5-yr. population change +13.4%

Source: DenisTangneyJr / iStock via Getty Images

10. Lewiston-Auburn, ME (tied)
> Median days on market: 14.0
> Change in median days on market, June 2020 – June 2021: +7.0%
> Median listing price, June 2021: $262,000 (+7.0% from June 2020)
> 5-yr. population change +0.8%