These are the top analyst calls we have seen in the oil patch and in the energy sector this Monday morning:
- Apache (NYSE: APA) Raised to Outperform at Credit Suisse.
- Denbury Resources Inc. (NYSE: DNR) Cut to Neutral at Credit Suisse.
- ENI S.p.A. (NYSE: E) Raised to Overweight at JPMorgan.
- Exxon Mobil (NYSE: XOM) Started as Buy at Citigroup.
- Occidental Petroleum (NYSE: OXY) Cut to Neutral at Credit Suisse.
- Plains Exploration (NYSE: PXP) Cut to Neutral at Credit Suisse.
- Royal Dutch Shell (NYSE: RDS.A) Cut to Market Perform at Sanford Bernstein.
- SunPower (NASDAQ: SPWRA) Cut to Underweight at Morgan Stanley.
JON C. OGG