Below are the top analyst calls that 247WallSt.com is looking at this morning:
- Capella Education (NASDAQ: CPLA) started as Neutral at JPMorgan.
- Cephalon (NASDAQ: CEPH) raised to Strong Buy at Broadpoint.
- Dynegy (NYSE: DYN) raised to Buy from Hold at Citigroup.
- HSBC Holdings (NYSE: HBC) raised to Buy at UBS.
- Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer.
- Schering Plough (NYSE: SGP) raised to Buy at UBS.
- SLM (NYSE: SLM) raised to Outperform at FBR.
- Taser (NASDAQ: TASR) started as Overweight at JPMorgan.
- T. Rowe Price (NASDAQ: TROW) downgraded to Neutral at Credit Suisse.
- VisionChina Media (NASDAQ: VISN) started as Outperform at Credit Suisse.
Jon C. Ogg
February 13, 2008