Top 10 Pre-Market Analyst Calls (CN, CHU, DISH, FLR, IPCM, MDR, MFA, PLD, SKS, WRE)
March 6, 2008 7:47 am
These are not the only calls impacting stocks, but these are the top ten individual calls that 247WallSt.com is focusing on:
- China Netcom (NYSE: CN) downgraded to Neutral at Credit Suisse.
- China Unicom (NYSE: CHU) raised to Outperform at Credit Suisse.
- DISH Network (NASDAQ: DISH) raised to Neutral at Credit Suisse.
- Fluor (NYSE: FLR) raised to Buy at Citigroup.
- IPC The Hospitalist (NASDAQ: IPCM) started as Buy at Jefferies.
- McDermott (NYSE: MDR) raised to Buy at Citigroup.
- MFA Mortgage (NYSE: MFA) downgraded to Market Perform at KBW.
- ProLogis (NYSE: PLD) raised to Top Pick at RBC Capital Markets.
- Saks (NYSE: SKS) downgraded to Neutral at Banc of America.
- Washington REIT (NYSE: WRE) started as Outperform at RBC Capital.
Jon C. Ogg
March 6, 2008