These are the top individual analyst calls we are focusing on this Thursday morning in pre-market trading:
- ADC Telecom (NASDAQ: ADCT) raised to Buy at Deutsche Bank.
- AmerisourceBergen (NYSE: ABC), Cardinal Health (NYSE: CAH), and McKesson (NYSE: MCK) were all downgraded to Hold from Buy at Citigroup.
- Cirrus Logic (NASDAQ: CRUS) Cut to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer.
- Cheniere Energy (NYSE: LNG) cut to Equalweight from Overweight at Lehman.
- Hain Celestial (NASDAQ: HAIN) Cut to Underweight at JP Morgan.
- Intuitive Surgical (NASDAQ: ISRG) started as Buy at Lazard; started as Market Outperform at JMP Securities.
- Nationwide Financial (NYSE: NFS) Raised to Buy from Neutral at UBS.
- PetroChina (NYSE: PTR) cut to Sell at Citigroup.
- Virgin Media (NASDAQ: VMED) cut to Neutral at Jefferies,
- Westlake Chemical (NYSE: WLK) Raised to Overweight at Morgan Stanley.
Jon C. Ogg
April 10, 2008