These are the top 10 analyst calls that we are focusing on this Tuesday morning:
- AGCO Corp. (NYSE: AG) raised to Overweight at Goldman Sachs.
- HSBC Holdings (NYSE: HBC) cut to Neutral at UBS
- CNH Global NV (NYSE: CNH) cut to Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
- Methanex (NASDAQ: MEOH) raised to Buy at UBS.
- Omniture (NASDAQ: OMTR) raised to Buy at Piper Jaffray.
- ProLogis (NYSE: PLD) cut to Outperform from Top Pick at RBC Capital Markets.
- Ryanair (NASDAQ: RYAAY) cut to Sell from Hold at Deutsche Bank.
- SLM Corp (NYSE: SLM) raised to Overweight at Lehman Brothers.
- Southern Copper (NYSE: PCU) cut to Neutral at HSBC Securities.
- Veolia Environnement (NYSE: VE) Cut To Neutral By JPMorgan.
Jon C, Ogg
May 6, 2008