Top 10 Pre-Market Analyst Calls (ABT, AEIS, AMSC, CREE, DRS, FORM, RAIL, NVS, PNSN, SOV)
May 9, 2008 6:37 am
Last Updated: March 26, 2020 12:52 pm
These are ten of the impact analyst calls we are seeing this Friday morning:
- Abbott Labs (NYSE: ABT) started as Buy at UBS.
- Advanced Energy (NASDAQ: AEIS) Raised To Overweight By JP Morgan.
- American Superconductor (NASDAQ: AMSC) Cut to Hold from Buy at Jefferies.
- Cree (NASDAQ: CREE) started as Hold Lazard Capital.
- DRS Tech (NYSE: DRS) cut to Neutral at UBS; cut to market perform at FBR.
- FormFactor (NASDAQ: FORM) Raised To Overweight From Neutral By JP Morgan.
- FreightCar America (NASDAQ: RAIL) Raised to Buy from Hold at Jefferies.
- Novartis AG (NYSE: NVS) raised to Outperform at Bernstein.
- Penson Worldwide (NASDAQ: PNSN) Raised to Overweight at JP Morgan.
- Sovereign Bancorp (NYSE: SOV) Raised To Market Perform at KBW.
Jon C. Ogg
May 9, 2008
Jon Ogg produces and edits the “10 Stocks Under $10” weekly newsletter for 247WallSt.com.