Analyst coverage is looking pretty thin on individual calls this morning, but here are ten of the analyst calls we are looking at this Thursday morning:
- Cellcom Israel (NYSE: CEL) raised to Buy at Jefferies.
- EV Energy (NASDAQ: EVEP) started as Buy at Citigroup.
- GATX (NYSE: GMT) Raised to Outperform from Market Perform at Morgan Keegan.
- Ituran Location and Control (NASDAQ: ITRN) raised to Overweight at JPMorgan.
- CEC Entertainment (NYSE: CEC) cut to Hold at KeyBanc Capital Markets.
- Longs Drug Stores (NYSE: LDG) Started as Buy at UBS.
- National Semiconductor (NYSE: NSM) cut to Neutral at Merrill Lynch.
- Salary.com Inc. (NASDAQ: SLRY) Cut to Market Perform from Outperform at Wachovia.
- Syneron Medical (NASDAQ: ELOS) raised to Buy at Merriman Curhan Ford.
- TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) Raised to Market Perform at FBR.
Jon C. Ogg
May 15, 2008
Sponsored: Find a Qualified Financial Advisor
Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn’t have to be hard. SmartAsset’s free tool matches you with up to 3 fiduciary financial advisors in your area in 5 minutes. Each advisor has been vetted by SmartAsset and is held to a fiduciary standard to act in your best interests. If you’re ready to be matched with local advisors that can help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.