These are not the only analyst calls out there, but these are ten calls affecting stocks this Tuesday morning:
- ASM Intl NV (NASDAQ: ASMI) started as Underperform at Jefferies.
- ATA Inc. (NASDAQ: ATAI) started as Outperform at Oppenheimer.
- Crown Castle (NYSE: CCI) started as Buy at Merriman Curhan Ford.
- EMC (NYSE: EMC) Cut To Market Perform from Outperform at Bernstein; stock indicated down 2%.
- Gerdau AmeriSteel (NYSE: GNA) started as Buy at Citigroup.
- Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) Raised to Overweight at Lehman Brothers; stock indicated up 2%.
- NRG Energy (NYSE: NRG) cut to Neutral at Credit Suisse; stock indicated down 1%.
- Precision Drilling (NYSE: PDS) raised to Outperform at RBC Capital.
- Teradyne (NYSE: TER) started as Neutral at Piper Jaffray.
- Woodward Governor (NASDAQ: WGOV) cut to Neutral at Robert W. Baird; shares down 1.5%.
Jon C. Ogg
May 20, 2008
Jon Ogg produces and edits the “10 Stocks Under $10” weekly newsletter and he does not own securities in the companies he covers.