There are other calls out there, but these are ten of the early morning analyst calls that we are focused on this Friday 13th:
- Aflac (NYSE: AFL) Started as Buy at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey.
- Allied Waste (NYSE: AW) Raised To Buy From Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
- Campbell Soup (NYSE: CPB) Raised To Overweight from Equalweight at Lehman.
- MeadWestvaco (NYSE: MWV) Raised to Buy from Hold at Citigroup.
- NYSE Euronext (NYSE: NYX) Started as Neutral at Credit Suisse.
- Old Dominion Freight Line (NASDAQ: ODFL) Raised to Outperform from Neutral at Baird.
- PDL Biopharma (NASDAQ: PDLI) Cut to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse.
- Petro-Canada (NYSE: PCZ) raised to Buy at Banc of America.
- Siliconware Precision (NASDAQ: SPIL) Raised to Neutral from Sell at UBS.
- WD-40 (NASDAQ: WDFC) Cut to Underweight from Neutral at JPMorgan.
Jon C. Ogg
June 13, 2008
Sponsored: Tips for Investing
A financial advisor can help you understand the advantages and disadvantages of investment properties. Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn’t have to be hard. SmartAsset’s free tool matches you with up to three financial advisors who serve your area, and you can interview your advisor matches at no cost to decide which one is right for you. If you’re ready to find an advisor who can help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.
Investing in real estate can diversify your portfolio. But expanding your horizons may add additional costs. If you’re an investor looking to minimize expenses, consider checking out online brokerages. They often offer low investment fees, helping you maximize your profit.