Top 10 Pre-Market Analyst Calls (AFL, AW, CPB, MWV, NYX, ODFL, PDLI, PCZ, SPIL, WDFC)
June 13, 2008 6:51 am
There are other calls out there, but these are ten of the early morning analyst calls that we are focused on this Friday 13th:
- Aflac (NYSE: AFL) Started as Buy at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey.
- Allied Waste (NYSE: AW) Raised To Buy From Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
- Campbell Soup (NYSE: CPB) Raised To Overweight from Equalweight at Lehman.
- MeadWestvaco (NYSE: MWV) Raised to Buy from Hold at Citigroup.
- NYSE Euronext (NYSE: NYX) Started as Neutral at Credit Suisse.
- Old Dominion Freight Line (NASDAQ: ODFL) Raised to Outperform from Neutral at Baird.
- PDL Biopharma (NASDAQ: PDLI) Cut to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse.
- Petro-Canada (NYSE: PCZ) raised to Buy at Banc of America.
- Siliconware Precision (NASDAQ: SPIL) Raised to Neutral from Sell at UBS.
- WD-40 (NASDAQ: WDFC) Cut to Underweight from Neutral at JPMorgan.
Jon C. Ogg
June 13, 2008